Clever Smuggler

0 People LOL

A fellow tries to cross the Mexican border on a bicycle with two big bags balanced on his shoulders. The border guard asks,

"What's in the bags?"

The fellow says, "Sand!"

The guard wants to examine them. The fellow gets off the bike, places the bags on the ground, opens them up, and the guard inspects...only to find sand. The fellow packs the sand into the
bags, places them on his shoulders, and pedals the bike across the border.

Two weeks later, the same situation is repeated....

"What have you there?"

"Sand"

"We want to examine it."

Same results...nothing but sand and the fellow is on his way again.

Every two weeks for a year the inspections continue.

Eventually, the border guard retires and one day he happens to see the guy downtown. He says to the fellow,

"Buddy, you drove me crazy. I know you were smuggling something. For 30 years I was a border guard and I thought I'd seen everything, but I was never been able to figure out what you were up to. I won't say anything, but what were you smuggling?"

The fellow says, ----> "Bicycles."

Hahahahaha....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Clever Smuggler