Another Fire Fighter Joke

0 People LOL

Three old timers were relating their most exciting experiences.

The first, a retired sheriff, described the terrifying excitementof a shoot-out with Bonnie and Clyde back in his younger days. The other gents nodded and agreed that, indeed, would have beenexciting.

The second, a retired fireman, related the tale of a huge fire atthe university several years back. There were flames, fire trucksfrom several area fire departments, but the most exciting partwere the naked coeds jumping from their dorm windows into hisarms.The others gents agreed that had to be a very exciting time.

The third guy, a retired undertaker, started,

"One night I got acall to pick up a body that was under a sheet in a hotel room. When I got there, the guy had a huge erection. I knew there wasno way I could get him through the lobby like that. So I found anold broom and whacked that erection just as hard as I could tomake it go down."

He paused. The retired fireman asked,

"So, how was that exciting?"

The undertaker answered,

"Well, you see, I was in the wrongroom."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Another Fire Fighter Joke