English Joke

0 People LOL

A man who owns a horse farm gets a call from a friend.

"I know this midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse and I'm sending him over".

The midget arrives and the owner asks him if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth," the midget replies.

So, the owner shows him one. "Nith looking horth, can I see her mouf?"

The owner picks up the midget and shows him the horse's teeth. "Nith mouf, can I see her eyesth?"

So, the owner picks up the midget and shows him her eyes. "OK, what about the earsth?"

Now the owners is beginning to get a little pissed, but he picks up the midget one more time and shows him her ears.

"OK, finally, I would like to see her twat."

With that, the owner loses all patience, picks up the midget, shoves his head up the horse's twat, and then pulls him out.

Shaking his head, the midget says, "Perhapth I should wephrase that. I would like to thee the horth run."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ English Joke