Free Show

0 People LOL

Dave goes over to his best friend's house, rings the doorbell,
and the wife answers.

"Hi, Nora, is Tony home?"

"No, he went to the store."

"Well, do you mind if I wait?"

"No, come on in." They both have a seat in the kitchen.

"You know, Nora, you have the greatest tits I have ever seen. I'd
give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks for a second and finally figures, what the hell, it's
for a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows Dave one of her
breasts. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the
table.

They sit there a while longer and finally Dave says, "Nora, your
tits are so beautiful... I've gotta see the two of them. I'll
give you another hundred bucks if I can see them both."

Nora thinks it over briefly and again figures, what the hell, a
hundred bucks is a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and gives
Dave a good, long look. He thanks her and then throws another
hundred bucks on the table.

Another ten minutes passes by... Dave can't wait around any
longer, so he leaves.

A while later, Tony arrives home and his wife says "Your weird
friend, Chris, came over this afternoon."

Replies Tony, "Did he drop off the two hundred bucks he owes me?"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Free Show