Marriage Joke

0 People LOL

Becky was on her deathbed. Her husband, Jake, was maintaining a
vigil by her side. He held her fragile hand, tears ran down his
face. His praying roused her from her slumber. She looked up and
her pale lips began to move slightly.

"My darling Jake," she whispered.

"Hush, my love," he said. "Rest. Shhh. Don't talk."

She was insistent. "Jake," she said in her tired voice. "I have
something I must confess to you."

"There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Jake.
"Everything's all right, go to sleep."

"No, no. I must die in peace, Jake. I slept with your brother,
your best friend and your father."

"I know darling," ....he replied.

"That's why I poisoned you."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Marriage Joke