Family Joke

0 People LOL

This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning,
peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him
and whacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan.

"What was that for?"

"What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name
Marylou written on it"

"Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races?
Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on."

The wife is satisfied, apologizes, and goes off to do work around
the house.

Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading
and she repeats the frying pan swatting.

"What was that for this time?"

"Your horse phoned!"

...

Then the same husband telephoned his family doctor and said that he
was afraid that his teenaged son had come down with V.D.

"He says he hasn't had sex with anyone but the maid, so it has to
be her."

"Don't worry too much," advised the doctor. "These things
happen."

"I know, doctor," said the father, "but I have to admit that I've
been sleeping with the maid also. I seem to have the same
symptoms."

"That's unfortunate."

"Not only that, I think I've passed it to my wife."

"Oh God," said the doc,

"That means we all have it."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Family Joke