Joke: Yes... He Hurt

0 People LOL

Nigel and Simon were feeling a bit limp, so to cheer themselves
up they decided to take a trip to the amusement park.

"I'm going on the 'Chair-a-Planes" said Nigel

"Are you sure Nigel?" said Simon "You're ever so brave!"

So Nigel went on the chair-a-plane ride. Round and round he went,
faster and faster until the chain on his seat broke, sending him
hurtling through the air for about 300 yards until he slammed
into a brick wall.

Simon ran over to the crumpled heap at the base of the wall and
cried, "Are you hurt Nigel?"

A dazed Nigel opened his eyes and said, "Am I hurt? I should say
I'm hurt. I went round six times and you never waved once!"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Joke: Yes... He Hurt