Almost Married Joke

0 People LOL



These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years. First guy asks the second guy,

"How have things been going?"

The second guy, speaking very slowly tells the first guy,

"I   was   almost    married."

The first guy says in amazement,

"Hey, you don't stutter any more."

The answer comes,  "Yes,   I    went    to    a    doctor    and he    told    me    that    if    I    speak   slowly    I will    not    stutter."

The first friend congratulates him and than asks again about how he was almost married.

"Well,    my    fiancee    and    I    were     sitting    on her    porch    and    the    dog    was    scratching    his back   and    I    told    her    that    when    we    are married,    she    can    do    that    for   me.    And    then she    threw    the   ring    in    my    face."

"Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first friend.

"Well,    I    speak    so    slowly,    that    by    the time    she    looked    at    the    dog,    he    was licking    his    balls!"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 People LOL: to “ Almost Married Joke